Enable Innovation, Collaboration, & Efficiency in Automotive Product Development
Tightly aligned to industry standards and regulations, Jama Connect simplifies functional safety and improves development cycles across a complex supplier ecosystem.
Jama Connect for Automotive
A single platform where automotive development teams can build safety-critical products, while accelerating time to market with frameworks and templates aligned to industry standards of ISO 26262 and Automotive SPICE (ASPICE).
In the increasingly complex, competitive, and rapidly evolving automotive industry, market forces are creating new challenges for automotive product developers. Jama Connect for Automotive was designed to help teams:
Build safety-critical products with accelerated speed to market
Increase product confidence by reducing risk
Facilitate improved team collaboration and alignment
Assess and reduce the impact of change
Enable visibility across hardware and software teams
Accelerate adoption that drives business value
Customize the functionality to meet your organization’s needs
In addition to Jama Connect’s standard requirements, test, and hazard analysis management, you’ll get the following valuable features:
Standard frameworks aligned to key industry regulations
Procedure & configuration guides
Export templates & reports
Validation & Functional Safety Kit for Automotive Development Teams
Data Exchange for Jama Connect
Training and consulting to get your teams up and running quickly
Download the Solution Overview
Jama Connect supports 6 of the top 10 electric car startups and 6 of the leading 10 semiconductor companies supporting autonomous vehicle production in the world.
Meet our customers
Accelerate Development with a Solution Aligned to Automotive Manufacturing Industry Standards and Regulations
Built to include key frameworks that support safety-critical standards and regulations in automotive product development.
- ISO 26262:2018 (functional safety)
- ISO/SAE 21434 / SAE J3061 (cybersecurity)
- Automotive SPICE (ASPICE)
- ISO/PAS 21448:2019 (Safety of the Intended Functionality (SOTIF))
- IEC (THE INTERNATIONAL ELECTROTECHNICAL COMMISSION) KEY REGULATIONS: IEC 60812 - Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- MISRA (Motor Industry Reliability Association)
Download this whitepaper to see how one Fortune 100 semiconductor company is streamlining the development of automotive-related products while adhering to relevant functional safety standards.Download Whitepaper
Increase Efficiency and Innovation in Automotive Product Development
“Now, when I have to deal with our functional-safety partners, I just give them the login credentials to Jama Connect. They can log in and type their verification and validation plans in the project. Since they’re already familiar with the software, everything works great and it’s much more streamlined.”Marko Šustić
Read Customer Story
Ensure Product Quality and Meet Safety-Critical Standards
Link high-level requirements to more detailed and sub-system requirements to ensure proper validation before release.
- Increase efficiency
- Drive alignment
- Mitigate organizational risk
Establish a risk management framework to ensure quality and minimize design changes.
- Mitigate risk earlier in development
- Simplify functional safety compliance
Track all changes to information within the system with customizable, real-time reporting, and baselining.
- Maintain audit trails
- Track all changes
- Include timestamps and associated users
- Export data easily for exchange with external customers and suppliers
Effectively collaborate with your customers and suppliers through requirements exchange, including standard Req-IF based data exchange.
- Use Jama Connect while effectively interfacing with other requirements management tools
- Avoid manual rework through roundtrip requirements over multiple interactions, loss free, and without duplication
- Verify that all requirements are met, regardless of their original source
Reviews and Approvals
Simplify the review and approval process by capturing feedback from stakeholders, including voting for priority and electronic signatures for approvals
- Increase participation in the review process
- Provide visibility sooner in the review process
- Generate approval-ready content for e-signature faster
Seamlessly manage traceability to test cases used for safety-critical testing.
- Provide evidence to comply with regulations and standards, like ISO 26262
Jama Connect integrates with top-tier solutions
And even more integrations with other leading software — including automated test solutions— to accelerated and facilitate success across the entire product development lifecycle.
See Jama Connect in Action
Interested in learning more about Jama Connect for Automotive? Watch this demo video to see the key features in action and understand how automotive teams use the solution to support their product development lifecycle. This is a detailed overview of the solution and will take about 10 minutes of your time to watch.
See more resources
Learn more about Jama Connect
How can we help you? Our team of Jama Connect experts are here to answer any questions and learn how we can help enable your continued success.